Oceanic Broadband Solutions Pty Ltd is an Internet Services Provider and System Integrator for the South Pacific, South East Asia and Australia.
Registered in Australia in 2007, with offices on the Gold Coast, Melbourne and Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea, we operate in 13 countries in
South East Asia and the Pacific Islands.
Oceanic Broadband provides high-speed, business-grade Satellite Internet, Telephony and IPTV services. We specialise in providing end-to-end design solutions, installation, training and support for wireless and satellite broadband networks.
Oceanic's mission is to assist disadvantaged communities in Asia and the South Pacific by connecting them to the Internet via VSAT and broadband wireless thus providing competitively priced internet, voice and TV services.
- Australian registered telecommunications carrier
- Papua New Guinea registered company with full telecommunications licensing
- Operate our own satellite teleport facility in Port Moresby with microwave connectivity into the Central Business District
- We own and operate three iDirect VSAT HUB's using Asiasat 4 and New Skies 9 C-band satellites over South East Asia and the Pacific Islands
- Coverage includes; Indonesia, China, Mongolia, Burma, Brunei, PNG, Solomon's, Vanuatu, Fiji, Tonga, Niue, Micronesia and Kiribati
- Oceanic provides true Triple Play (Internet, telephony and IPTV) services
- Provide end-to-end turnkey business grade, integrated solutions for customers using satelitte and wireless
- Solar, wind and battery powered networks
- Wireless and microwave networks
- Satellite Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Free standing, light weight lattice masts, cyclone rated and no concrete required!
Oceanic Broadband's quick installation, reliable service, full training with unlimited use of data per month (a fair share policy exists) makes us a favourable choice when you are assessing your telecommunication requirements.